An Important Update for all Our Valued Customers Regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19)
We want to address the growing concerns around the spread of COVID-19 and share with you the proactive measures we have undertaken to protect our customers and staff in our attempt to prevent the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Below is a summary of the activities we have undertaken to ensure the safety of our customers and staff, as well as allowing us to continue to provide the services that you rely upon:-
- We remain open for business as per our normal working hours.
- Customers can browse our New Vehicle ranges and view our current Pre-Owned vehicle stock online via our website.
- If you are concerned about visiting our premises, we can bring your desired New or Used vehicle to your residence for your inspection or test drive. Please call us (02) 6933 0800 or email email@example.com to enquire about this service. The practises outlined below regarding vehicle sanitisation will be followed. Customers residing in the Wagga Wagga area only.
- Receive a Personalised finance quote over the phone (02) 6933 0800 or via email.
- Book your next Service online,over the phone on (02) 6933 0810 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are concerned about visiting our premises to drop off and pick up your car for servicing, we offer a pick-up and drop-off service for our customers residing in the Wagga Wagga area. Please call us (02) 6933 0810 or email email@example.com to discuss this option. The practises outlined below regarding vehicle sanitisation will be followed.
Customers residing in the Wagga Wagga area only.
- Receive a quote on Parts & Accessories or make any purchases by calling (02) 6933 0820 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- We have increased our cleaning regime/frequency in all areas of the Dealerships.
- Compliance with all Government and public health warnings, practices and recommendations.
- Additional sanitisers placed on all Reception desks, common areas, and close to bathroom doors.
- Sanitising of vehicles before delivery, prior to and after test drives and also pre and post servicing has also now been implemented.
- All monetary transactions can now only be accepted via EFTPOS or electronic bank transfer.
- Implementing a no-handshake policy until further notice.
- Requesting that all staff displaying any COVID-19 symptoms to remain at home.
- Employees and suppliers have received information regarding all Jupiter Motors precautionary protocols.
- Information regarding self-isolation and testing from relevant health authorities have also been provided to our staff and affiliated parties.
- Requiring the use of disposable gloves, hand washing and hand sanitiser by our staff when conducting their daily activities.
- In the event that any customer reports being infected by COVID-19, or is serving a period of self-isolation, then NO visits to their residence or appointment bookings will be allowed during the appropriate quarantine period.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com
While we are not able to predict any limitations, which may be implemented from the Australian or State Governments, we will continue to provide ongoing advice as and when circumstances change.
Until then, our Dealerships remain open for business as usual and we will continue to provide our full range of services.
Thank you once again for your continuous support and we wish you and your loved ones the best of health during this time.
Scott Oehm | Dealer Principal